There are many benefits of Distance Learning:
- Gain a Nationally recognised qualification
- Gain acknowledgement of your CPD
- Benefit from the flexibility of learning at your own pace
- No commuting to do the course
- Benefit from a large selection of courses
- Friendly and professional support
There are many choices of Distance learning Courses:
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we have utilised the distance learning delivery model, blended with bespoke packages of learning to continue to support your learning needs.
These are non accredited distance learning packages that have been specifically designed to bridge the gap between no face to face training, and essential learning that is required to maintain training compliance within your company, or for you as an individual.
Accredited Courses are also available:
Level 2 Short Courses:
We often have funding available so it is worth checking if we have access to funding for your geographical area
Candidates complete the Level 2 qualification by working through activities in a workbook which will be assessed. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
These courses are usually delivered over a period of 6 - 12 weeks. Successful completion of this course ensures that you have shown the knowledge of the subject area, meeting the outcome requirements of the quantification and Awarding Body.
Examples of Level 2 Short courses:
- Mental Health First Aid and Advocacy in the Workplace
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Prevent
- Common Health Conditions
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Dignity and Safeguarding
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Falls Prevention