Distance Learning is the perfect solution for those with busy work or home lives who want to gain a free Level 2 accredited qualification, that is nationally recognised.
There are many benefits of Distance Learning:
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Lots of flexibility
- No commuting to do the course
- Learn in your own time at your own pace
- Large selection of courses
- No cost to your organisation or yourselves
- Friendly and professional with no obligation
Candidates complete the distance learning course by working through activities in a workbook on which they will be assessed. Alongside the learning materials, they will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor who will give them advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work they complete.
These courses are usually delivered over a period of 6 - 12 weeks. Successful completion of this course ensures that the candidate has fully understood the important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
This is the full funded course list:
- Common Health Conditions
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Dignity and Safeguarding
- Care and Management of Diabetes
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Falls Prevention